We have been looking at ways of improving the UK Traffic News website, something we regularly do.
Users of our site since 2009 will have noticed a number of changes over the years:
- improved menu an navigation structures
- dedicated motorway and regional pages
- Driving information section added, road tax rates etc.
- cleaner look traffic search page
- introduction of user feedback page
- improved colour schemes to make site easier to read
... to name a few.
Our blog has also been centralised here from April 2014 which was previously on a separate website.
We would appreciate user feedback about a few other developments we are considering.
We are considering, planning a new directory of:
- car dealerships
- garages and service centres
- auto parts shops
- MOT centres
- haulage firms
- taxi firms
And other useful information for drivers and those interested in travel by road.
Interested in featuring your business in the directory get in touch and follow UK Traffic News on Twitter.